SEKURICO SECURITY BESPOKE GLOBAL SECURITY PROVIDER
Welcome to SEKURICO LTD, a leading provider of tailor-made security and support solutions to clients, formed by ex-military officers with over 30 years of experience locally and internationally in extreme high-risk countries.
PERSONAL CLOSE PRETECTION
SEKURICO provides Close Protection Services in the United Kingdom, United States of America, South Africa, Colombia. SEKURICO utilises well-presented SIA approved and country equivalent globally, male and female close protection operatives with exclusively Ex-military and Police backgrounds. Close protection calls for a special kind of person and not every close protection qualified person is suited for the challenges it presents. All SEKURICO’s services are tailor made to the client’s specific circumstances and requirements.
The secret of a mature operation is the selection of operatives with common sense to best suit the family unit they are protecting, who have excellent training coupled with experience, who can blend in without being intrusive to a client’s daily routine.
SEKURICO believes in using Ex-military or armed Police officers who are on a different level than those who have not been exposed to the necessary training and experience in an armed conflict situation. This should be the benchmark for the selection of a close protection operative. There is no substitution for the quality of training received in the military or in the police force, as these Ex-military and armed Police officers have excellent situational awareness and they can react in a manner that would give any principal peace of mind.
There are too many non-military and Police close protection operatives in the United Kingdom and worldwide, who are trusted with the huge responsibility of protecting high value VIP Client’s. Most of the operatives with no experience can under- or over-react in threating situations which will inevitably be frowned upon and can lead to reputational damage to the clients as well as the companies who they represent.
SEKURICO is convinced that client’s come to the United Kingdom to be looked after by the citizens of the country, this is why SEKURICO uses mainly British operatives who we could vet to a standard and are convinced that we have the best candidates for the task.
Our operations have site specific standard operations documents for each VIP Residence, tailor made to the client’s requirements. Regular weekly meetings with the Person of Contact on each project is encouraged, to iron out problems that may arise as quick as possible. SEKURICO appoints a team leader for every different residence who are responsible for the day to day running of the operation selected for their exceptional people, managerial, emotionally mature and excellent security awareness skills. They are also responsible for a weekly or monthly report to the POC once its approved by the SEKURICO management.
Close protection supervisor services typically performed on a daily basis includes:
- Regular daily meetings and with Person of Contact (POC) to get the daily events.
- Planning of programmes and events family wants to attend.
- Identify potential threat and gather of intelligence.
- Liaise with assigned driver of intended daily family plans.
- Primary and Secondary route planning of client visits.
- Liaise with CP advance team on venue locations and secure procedures.
- Travel planning and emergency standard operations procedures in the event of a threat.
- Liaise with the residential security team on standard operating procedures in the event of an intruder, medical emergency or fire alarm.
- Ensure to have the appropriate emergency numbers in the event of an emergency.
- Travel security planning.
- All Asset protection of the client.
- De-briefs after every operation to discuss outcome.
- Ensure all Close Protection Operatives have signed a legally binding NON-DISCLOSURE agreement to protect the identity and privacy of principal and families at all cost.
Please contact us to discuss your specific requirements on +44(0)207 118 1480 or at Nicolas@sekurico.com All enquiries will be treated strictly confidential.